With increasing the demand of health professionals not in the US, (but also all over the world) expectation of salary and opportunities is also increasing. Occupational therapist plays an important role in mental and sensory health fitness. In this article, we are going to discussing some type “Pediatric” therapist duties, their career, specialization and job scope in various states in the US.
The most popular and well-paid type of therapist. Most people question us about, how much does a pediatric occupational therapist make?
Disorder in kids other than autism increasing day by day, so here pediatric therapist plays an important role. Therapist active their moto and sensory skills through different techniques, like playing with toys, sound, motion gestures and other digital movements.
According to child age, therapist regular working on their habits, and their intentions towards different objects. Boost motives and enhance communication skill to interact with others same age fellow.
- According to BLS Job increases 27% from 2014 to 2024
- Enhance social skills, moto skills through different therapeutical methods
- Occupational therapist using techniques like puzzles, playing with toys, the difference of sound and physical therapy
- Master degree or doctoral degree required to become
- As a pediatric therapist, you can expect $86,000 on the average salary in the majority of US states, Whereas in some states this reaches above $1K
- They assigned in different health care centers like Hospitals, Physical therapy clinics, Schools, Community outreach programs
- After DOT degree, you must pass NBCOT exam
- The demand of Pediatric therapist is very much high in Texas, Kansas, Mississippi, and Virginia
- Help children towards hand and eye coordination, control and grip certain objects, enhance mental stability ETC
- Ask more about US
WHAT DOES A Pediatric Occupational THERAPIST DO?
Pediatric work isn’t very simple like another therapist. Session of every kid needs different strategy and treatment. Overall, the pediatric therapist has assigned the role of boosting the moto skills of any child who experience any mental disorder. Therapist is using many techniques like changing and motion of objects through sounds, Physical exercises, Eye contact, digital games and alphabets playing.
Pediatric Occupational THERAPIST SALARIES AND JOB OUTLOOK
STEPS TO BECOMING A Pediatric Occupational THERAPIST
Pediatric Occupational THERAPY DEGREES AND CURRICULUM
Pediatric Occupational Therapist Cure Disorders
RELATED CAREERS IN Occupational HEALTH
Pediatric Physical Therapist
Pediatric Speech Pathologists0
FIND A PEDIATRIC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY SCHOOLS